Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Preschool News

R working on her letter "T" Dot Marker page. 

This day B was being a little defiant.  Here she is refusing to work!  LOL!

R tracing her letter "T" page

B finally deciding to work!

Our preschool board.  The link is at the bottom.  All these ideas I got from Carisa's site!

This is our calendar.  I just redid it recently.   The links are below of course!  ;)

This is the other side of the calendar.  This is where we do everything else at the start of our day!

This is the top left corner.  We have the color of the day, the weather cards, our pretend money envelope, and the area where we write the date, put part of our weather cards, make the date with pretend money, and wirte what day of school we are on. I take none of the credit!  As with everything, all the links are included!

This is the bottom left corner.  We have our weather for the week and their cards, the season cards which I made, and part of our today, tomorrow, and yesterday part of the calendar!

This is the full part of today, tomorrow, and yesterday on the bottom right.  I have to help the girls a lot with this.  A lot of times the girls want to match the colors instead of putting them on the correct day! 


Scissor practice for R.  She is cutting apart paint chips from H*ome D*epot! 

Here is B cutting hers apart.  As you can see, this is an area that needs a lot of work!

Here is T watching his video for Math.  He is concentrating very hard!
And here is N doing her handwriting.  A little change of space to do her work that day!

Back to R making her craft for the letter T. 

Now after watching his video, here is T working on his math pages!

B gluing her craft on the construction paper.

Here is the finished work!  Please excuse her lack of pants! 

And here is R's finished craft!  She's just so proud!
So, here are the links I promised. 

Preschool link:  Raising Rock Stars Preschool, Letter T

Calendar links: (yes, there are many!) 1+1+1=1 Calendar  and  Confessions of a Homeschooler Calendar
And lastly, the months of the year as well as the numbers for the days I used items from our local teacher supply store,  The Learning Post.  I picked out what months of the year I liked, and the girls picked out two sets of numbers because they have different favorite colors.  And I had the idea that they would alternate days to put the numbers on the calendar.  It works out great.  The days of the week that I put on the calendar side, I made in Word.  Pretty simply actually. 

On the top right, I have the same pages as Carisa does on her site, and since she explains it much better than I do, I'll just let you look at her link! 

The other links I need to post are this one:  Dot Marker Pages and this one:  Letter "T" tracer page

The week before we did Letter T, we did Letter L in the Raising Rock Stars Preschool.  I forgot to take any pictures of that, and I apologize.  However, when we did the next letter I did take pics.  So, hopefully I'll get really good at remembering to take pics!  I've got more to upload, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl!!! Oh my gosh, I am SO impressed with all you have done. You are an AMAZING mother and homeschooler!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sheryl I am so impressed! Just like at school and you get to be with them all day! Best of both worlds. <3

    ReplyDelete