Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Update

I have been really really bad about taking pictures of school these few weeks.  We've worked on letters F and E in preschool and just recently some Christmas themed stuff.  Hopefully after the holidays I'll get cracking with the camera!  I did catch R writing on her MagnaDoodle some names, so I'll share them.  I'm so proud of her for practicing!  Neither one of the older two ever took initiative to do this type of thing!

We've had some sickness here lately.  In fact, today I kept Nay home from church and took her to the doctor.  She's got a sinus infection, and she just took her first round of antibiotics.  She's also to be taking some Dimetap for her congestion.

T, R, and I were at the doctors last week.  We all had the infection in our lungs with lots of coughing and sounding terrible.  Thankfully we've made it through it all!  Still coughing some, but better than what we were. 

My sister and her family are driving up from Oklahoma to stay with us through Thursday.  I'm excited to see them, and of course, the kids are excited to see their cousins!  I think their cousins are excited to see snow more than anything!  LOL! 

Our Christmas Musical last Saturday was cancelled due to blizzard conditions.  We ended up singing only on Sunday night instead.  It was amazing the way it all came together that night.  I wish I had some pictures of the night, but no one seems to have any!  I do have one of N and T right before leaving.  Since they sang with us, I had to get a picture of them! 

I'm not sure if I'll post anything between now and Christmas Day, but if not, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

R & B before leaving for the Christmas Musical!

T and N right before leaving as well. 

Writing some names...

More name writing...

One of her favorite names to write! 

The girls and Santa this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment